Sat, Jul 01|
Deewil Barlee Youth Football Camp
Time & Location
Jul 01, 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Episcopal Academy, 1785 Bishop White Drive, Newtown Square, PA 19073, USA
About the event
Over the course of the camp, Villanova University's Running Back and captain, Deewil Barlee and our coaches will provide your child with valuable football knowledge and hands-on instruction in a fun, high-energy, positive environment. Camp activities will include lectures, fundamental skill stations, and contests. All campers will be grouped according to age to ensure proper levels of competition and instruction.
We ask that all campers please come dressed in athletic attire (gym shorts, cleats, or sneakers). This comprehensive football learning experience is a great way for athletes of all skill levels to get active and learn something new to apply to their journey within the sport of football. Whether your child is new to the game or a seasoned player looking to further develop their skills, we’re sure our camp will be of benefit to him or her. We are committed to providing your child with a second to none experience of a lifetime at an affordable price.
- Hydration: due to Covid-19 we are unable to provide group water stations. We recommend that each athlete bring their own hydration. We will have hydration available if a participant forgets their hydration.
- NO Equipment needed: This is a non-contact camp focused on skill development and fundamentals. Athletes do NOT need to bring flag belts, footballs, helmets or shoulder pads.
Each camp participant will receive:
- Camp team photo with Deewil Barlee
- Limited-edition Deewil Barlee Football Camp T-shirt
- Take home items from event sponsors
Deewil Barlee Football Camp$65.00+$1.63 service feeSale ended